LGBTQ2 Community Capacity Fund: How to apply
3. How to apply
Eligible organizations are invited to apply to the LGBTQ2 Community Capacity Fund call for proposal.
You must create or use your FluidReview account to submit an application for funding. If you experience technical difficulties, send an email to the support help service. Every effort will be made to respond to enquiries within two business days.
Notes: Funded projects are expected to begin no earlier than October 2020. Eligible organizations may submit a maximum of one (1) application for funding in this call for proposal.
The deadline for completed applications is April 30, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. (noon) Pacific Daylight Time. Applications submitted after this deadline are ineligible.
Required documentation: Checklist
- Application for funding form which needs to be filled out in its entirety. Please see Developing the application for detailed instructions
- Proof of registration such as the certificate of incorporation or certificate of registration (“certificat d’attestation” in Quebec) for legally constituted organizations, if applicable
- Work plan, which is part of the application package. You must use the Word template provided;
- Budget form, which is part of the application package. You must use the Excel template provided
- Sources of revenue form, which is part of the application package. You must use the Excel template provided
For organizations established in Quebec:
- The organization’s most recent financial statements must be attached
- Organizations subject to the Act respecting the Ministère du Conseil exécutif (M-30) are responsible for obtaining such authorization before any financing agreement with the Department can be finalized. If your organization has previously received a Ministerial Order from the Government of Quebec, you should attach it to your application.
- Date modified: