This content is archived because Status of Women Canada no longer exists. Please visit the Women and Gender Equality Canada.
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
2011-2012 Supplementary Tables
Details on Transfer Payment Programs
- 1. Name of Transfer Payment Program: Women's Program - Grants and Contributions to women's and other organizations for the purpose of furthering women's participation in Canadian society (Voted)
- 2. Start date: 1973
- 3. End date: Ongoing
- 4. Description: The mandate of the Women's Program is to advance equality for women across Canada through improvement of their economic and social conditions and their participation in democratic life.
- 5. Strategic Outcome: Equality for women and their full participation in the economic, social and democratic life of Canada.
- 6. Results achieved: Refer to Section II for details
2009-2010 Actual spending
2010-2011 Actual spending
2011-2012 Planned spending
2011-2012 Total author- ities
2011-2012 Actual spending
|14. Total grants||14.69||14.75||14.75||14.75||14.75||0.00|
|14. Total contributions||4.80||4.80||4.20||4.20||3.54||0.66|
|14. Total other types of transfer payments||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|15. Total program activity||19.49||19.55||18.95||18.95||18.29||0.66|
- 16. Comments on variances: The variance between planned spending and actual spending occurred because some contribution projects under development encountered unanticipated obstacles and did not proceed as planned.
- 17. Evaluations completed or planned: Summative Evaluation
- 18. Engagement of applicants and recipients: Visit:
- Date modified: