This content is archived because Status of Women Canada no longer exists. Please visit the Women and Gender Equality Canada.
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Minister transition binder two
Table of contents
- Departmental mandate
- Gender-based Analysis Plus
- Gender based budgeting
- Women and gender equality Canada programming
- Gender Results Framework
- Gender Results Framework placemat
- Canada’s strategy to prevent and address gender-based violence
- Human trafficking
- National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls
- Federal, provincial/territorial ministers responsible for the Status of Women
- International Relations
- Date modified: