This content is archived because Status of Women Canada no longer exists. Please visit the Women and Gender Equality Canada.
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Checklist for Champions
- Identify the woman whose career or business you would like to champion.
- First meeting to determine her career or business goals.
- Identify opportunities that could be of interest to her.
- Review career or business options with her to determine interest.
- Attend networking events with individual being championed.
- Advocate on behalf of the person you are championing.
- Evaluate career path against goals after mutually agreed upon timeframe.
- Provide feedback on progress and discuss next steps.
- Date modified: